Matthew A. Reichert
Mr. Reichert graduated from Southern Nazarene University with a B.S. in Organizational Leadership and earned his Masters Degree in Business Administration from the New York Institute of Technology. Mr. Reichert served as an officer of a large, locally owned bank from 1989 until 1998. He also owned an insurance agency from 1998 until accepting his position with McDonald & Associates in 2001.
Mr. Reichert predominantly works with school districts in the western half of Oklahoma in the planning and sale of General Obligation Bond Issues. Additionally, he assists in Lease Purchase, Bond Lease, and Lease Revenue Bond financings.
He regularly serves as a guest lecturer at various institutions of higher learning across the state in the areas of Capital Needs Planning and Financial Vehicles and Methods available to school districts. Mr. Reichert is a registered Investment Advisor Representative.
- New York Institute of Technology: 2004 Masters of Business Administration
- Southern Nazarene University: 2003 B.S. Organizational Leadership
- 2001-Present: Vice President, Stephen H. McDonald & Associates, Inc.
- 2000-2001: Financial Representative, Northwestern Mutual Finance Network
- 1997-2000: Agent, Shelter Insurance Companies
- 1989-1997: Assistant Vice President / Service Manager, First Fidelity Bank, N.A.
Securities Licenses Held
- Series 65: Current
- Series 50: Current